Apple released iOS 8.4.1 Thursday, an update with a major focus on Apple Music. The patch notes list fixes for iCloud Music Library, interface issues, playlist improvements, artwork fixes, improvements to Connect, and a fix for tapping Love when listening to Beats 1.
Apple's patch notes:
- This release includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren't any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn't work as expected while listening to Beats 1
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
The security site linked above hasn't been updated with this release as of this writing. The update is 1.84GB through iTunes. It's just 56.6MB via an over-the-air update on iPhone 6 (other devices will vary somewhat).