Apple just released Final Cut Pro X on Tuesday of this week, but the folks at macProVideo.com are already ready with eight different training videos for the new software. Developed for the site by Michael Wohl, one of the original developers of Final Cut Pro itself, the eight tutorials range from an overview to how to work with media, editing timeline, audio, effects, color, and exporting.
macProVideo.com offers training tutorials on more than 50 professional (and some consumer) content creation applications for the Mac, including Final Cut Pro, Logic, Live, Reason, Dreamweaver, Aperture, Photoshop, and the like. The tutorials are professionally made and are usually hosted by professionals in the relevant industry like Michael Wohl.
The eight Final Cut Pro X tutorials released so far:
- Final Cut Pro X 101 - Overview and Quick Start Guide
- Final Cut Pro X 102 - Media: Ingesting and Organizing
- Final Cut Pro X 103 - Editing In The Magnetic Timeline
- Final Cut Pro X 104 - Advanced Editing Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 105 - Working With Audio
- Final Cut Pro X 106 - Titles, Effects and Compositing
- Final Cut Pro X 107 - Color Correction Techniques
- Final Cut Pro X 108 - Exporting and Sharing Your Work
The videos are priced at US$19.50 each if you want to buy and download HD versions of them individually, or you can buy them as a package for $68.25. They are also available to subscribers of macProVideo’s streaming service.
The site has also published an interview with Michael Wohl talking about Final Cut Pro X, including comments about missing features that have put some users of the software on tilt, as well as comments about improvements introduced into the editing solution.