C-Command announced Tuesday the release of SpamSieve 2.8.2, an update to the the spam filtering software that improves support for pre-release versions of Mac OS X and adds several other improvements and bug fixes.
The list of changes:
- Improved compatibility with pre-release versions of Mac OS X.
- Added Dutch, Italian, and Swedish localizations.
- Made various code improvements and modernizations.
- SpamSieve is better able to recover from certain types of damaged corpus files.
- Updated the Setting up Eudora section of the manual.
- Improved the layout of the Software Update window.
- Adjusted the packaging of the disk image and the installation instructions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when parsing messages with an invalid Date header.
- Fixed a regression where SpamSieve would sometimes bring up an alert sheet to report that you already had the latest version.
- Fixed a crash in the software updater.
The update is free to registered users. The full version of SpamSieve is priced at US$30.