unmarked software has released a maintenance update for textSOAP, bringing it to version 3.3. textSOAP is autility designed for Internet text cleaning. The update features bug fixes, performance enhancements, and interface mods. According to unmarked software:
unmarked software has released a new version of textSOAP 3 and redesigned its Website to offer better support textSOAP.
Version 3.3 adds new features requested by users as well as fixes several known problems.
- Fixed a scrollwheel problem near the top of the document under OS X
- Rewrap cleaner improved to keep it from wrapping too early on thern first line of some paragraphs
- Added new Remove High Ascii cleaner, ensuring text ends up as 7-bit ASCII
- Added new NetText Ascii which combines the NetText cleaner andrn Remove High Ascii cleaner
- Fixed display of invisibles under OS X with Quartz rendering
- Some visual improvements to drawing buttons, layouts In line with textSOAP, the updated site provides a simple, clean interface along with a new knowledge base answering common questions and easy access to information about unmarked software products.
You can find more information about the textSOAP update at the unmarked software Web site. textSOAP 3.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$19.95.