app4mac announced the immediate availability of xTime Project 3.5 on Thursday. The updated version of the time and project management application now runs natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs as a Universal Binary, and offers an improved user interface, better performance, a new Milestone function, and includes several bug fixes in a single version of the program. Prior revisions split the features into different versions. xTime Project 3.5 is available for download at the app4mac Web site, and is priced at US$99 with free unlimited updates.
Recent News See All »
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.