Even if you can't make it to Apple's iTunes Festival in London, you can still get a taste of what's in store because the company is offering six free songs from artists that will be performing during the month-long event. To get the songs, you need to launch the Apple Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and then tap Stores. From there just tap 30 nights of music. The list of songs includes Trying To Be Cool by Phoenix, Workin' Woman Blues by Valerie June, 2013 by Primal Crawl, My Love Took Me DOwn To The River To Silence Me by Little Green Cars, Chain My Name by Poliça, and The Curse by Agnes Obel. The free song offer is good until the end of October. If you don't have the Apple Store app, it's a free download at the App Store.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.