Aspyr announced on Tuesday that Civilization 5: Brave New World, the newest expansion for the strategy game, is now available for the Mac. The expansion adds nine new civilizations—Assyria, Brazil, Indonesia, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Shoshone, Venice and Zulu—to the game, as well as, "international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy." There are new units and buildings, a new Culture Victory, a World Congress, international trade routes, new Wonders, and new scenarios. That sounds pretty cool, and if I'm not around as much, you'll know why. The expansion is priced at US$29.99.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.