Audioengine announced a new set of desktop speakers called A2+ Premium Powered Desktop Speakers. This is an updated version of the original A2 speakers, and improvements include a USB digital-to-audio converter (DAC), an improved power supply, better accessory cables, threaded inserts for wall mounts, and a variable audio output that allows you to connect a subwoofer or a wireless adapter. The A2+ are self-powered speakers, and are roughly a third of the size of the A5 (and A5+) speakers I've been raving about for years. The A2+ speakers are priced at US$249, and are available now.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.