"Why Everything Is Bad for Apple." So reads the title of the article you'll find at Apple Clickbait Generator (ACG), a brilliant idea created by Kirk Lennon and Owen Evans [via TUAW]. Every time you load up the ACG, you get a randomly generated article that explains why Apple is doomed. They're randomly generated, but many of the lines are culled from actual published clickbait. The result is so good, I expect many so-called journalists and their so-called publishers might start cribbing Apple-Is-Doomed straight from the ACG. Be it Apple's pricing, Apple's lefty obsession with Green, the lack of innovation, or the reality that the next iPhone will disappoint, the ACG has you covered. Brilliant!
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.