If you've ever thought about building your own Death Star, but don't have the resources beyond your iPhone or iPad, Disney and Lucas Arts have you covered with Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game lets you build more than 80 levels in your Death Star where you can add shops and businesses to help generate revenue to build your Imperial battle station, make secret levels where you conduct clandestine operations against the Rebel Alliance, and try to capture Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more. Tiny Death Star's graphics are all retro 8-bit, so your station of mass destruction won't feel quite so intimidating. The game is free for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, and you can download it at Apple's iTunes-based App Store.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.