G3 Studios is looking to fund development of a role playing game (RPG) called Deathfire: Ruins of Nethermore for Mac, Windows, and Linux through Kickstarter. The company is $121,000 towards its funding goal of $390,000, and that means Mac gaming fans have a great opportunity to put their money to work. The project is being headed by gaming veteran Guido Henkel, and the company's goal is to make a single player, party-based RPG with turn-by-turn combat. In the promo video below, Mr. Henkel shows off the great graphics, very interesting game play features, and his approach in designing the game. There are a ton of funding options ranging from $25 for a digital download to $1,000 that lets you design an NPC that will be used in the game, and higher.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.