Check out the Dungabunga unipod stand for iPhone, iPad, or Android devices. It's a flexible stand you can use in a variety of ways to hold your device just about anywhere. There's a video on the project's site that showing it on a table, around your neck, wrapped around a post, etc. It uses a magnetic holder to connect to your device that allows it to rotate in whatever orientation you want. The company is raising money on Indiegogo, and is looking for $10,000 to get going. There are actually multiple products available for fundraising, including two different stands designed for laptops that are based on the same flexible material.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.