Google has posted this very cool video showing you how it feels to wear and use a Project Glass device. If you aren't familiar, this is the long-running Google R&D effort to develop an augmented-reality, head-mounted display (i.e. a pair of glasses that can do things we normally associate with mobile computing and give you information at the same time). We've seen plenty of material from Google about Glass, but this video is intended to give consumers a look at how it would work in the practical world.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.