Hey, guess what? The effort to sell Hulu has been called off. Again. This is the second time the ad-supported and for-fee television and movie streaming service has been on the auction block only to be pulled off again. Instead, the three companies that own the service—21st Century Fox, NBC Universal and The Walt Disney Co.—will give Hulu a cash infusion of US$750 million. Home Media Magazine has more information, but for now the forces of inertia are maintaining their hold on the TV industry, even while Apple looks to shake things up.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.