IK Multimedia announced iRig PRO on Thursday, an audio interface for Mac, iPhone, and iPad that supports 1/4-inch, XLR, and MIDI inputs. It has a switchable phantom power supply for condenser mics, and it supports both Apple's legacy 30-pin Dock connector and the company's new Lightning connector. It connects via USB on your Mac, and it accepts MIDI controllers (like keyboards or Launchpads), too. Oh, and it comes with all four of those cables (USB, MIDI, 30-pin, Lightning). That's pretty darned cool. It's available for pre-order now, and it's shipping later in September. It's priced at US$149.99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Be More Productive: Try a Different Keyboard
- Augmented Reality is a Natural Part of the iPhone's Technical Evolution
- Tim Cook Insists Apple Cares about Creative Pros (Despite All Evidence to the Contrary)
- Check This Out - You Can Replace Your Computer With Your iPhone
- Apple Dropping iPhone Lightning Port for USB-C? I Don't Think So
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.