IK Multimedia announced iRig PRO on Thursday, an audio interface for Mac, iPhone, and iPad that supports 1/4-inch, XLR, and MIDI inputs. It has a switchable phantom power supply for condenser mics, and it supports both Apple's legacy 30-pin Dock connector and the company's new Lightning connector. It connects via USB on your Mac, and it accepts MIDI controllers (like keyboards or Launchpads), too. Oh, and it comes with all four of those cables (USB, MIDI, 30-pin, Lightning). That's pretty darned cool. It's available for pre-order now, and it's shipping later in September. It's priced at US$149.99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.