I liked the original iKlip from IK Multimedia, the first product designed to hold the original iPad on a mic stand. I've used it on stage, and it was amazingly handy. On Thursday the company announced what looks to be a big improvement, iKlip Xpand and iKlip Xpand Mini. The iKlip Xpand ($49.99) is designed for iPad mini and iPad Air. Because it uses a spring-loaded clamping mechanism, as shown in the image, it has much greater flexibility than the original versions of the device. It will even hold an Android tablet if that's your thing. The iKlip Xpand Mini ($39.99) is designed for iPhone, iPod touch, or Android smartphones. Heck, it would even hold a Windows Phone device. Both devices are available now.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.