Fitness tracking is a great way to help find and then stick with a healthy lifestyle, and the Withings team has added to their fitness tech lineup with the Pulse. The Pulse is a wearable fitness monitor that tracks how many steps you take each day, calories burned, elevation, and sleep patterns, and also auto-detects when you're running, plus it also monitors your heart rate. It sends your activity data wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and includes a clip so you can attach it to your clothes. The Pulse is priced at US$99.95 anbd is shipping now in the United States.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.