If you've ever needed or wanted to record a phone call, you'll be interested in an Indiegogo project called iVoizer. This is a standalone hardware device that sits between your iPhone or Android device and your headphones or earbuds in order to record your call. You then plug it into your Mac or PC with the built-in USB port to get the audio file. While there are phone call recording apps, they involve routing your phone through third party services—being a hardware device, iVoizer can record your call directly. The team is based in the Ukraine, but we should note that in some U.S. states, recording a call is illegal unless both parties are aware. iVoizer is looking to raise US$10,000, and since it just launched, there are early bird options available.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug
- Apple Releases watchOS 3.1 with Charging Fix, Message Effects Improvements, More
- Apple Releases macOS Sierra 10.12.1 with Improved Apple Watch Unlock, More
- Apple Releases iOS 10.1 with Portrait Camera for iPhone 7 Plus, Replay iMessage Effects, More
- AT&T to Buy Time Warner in $85.4B Deal
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.