You're on a cruise liner that's lost power and your iPhone battery is dead. Or you're without power in your home after a natural disaster, your iPhone battery is depleted, but there is local cell service. This calls for an iPhone case that can charge your battery manually with hand power. Just squeeze the handle repeatedly. That's exactly how the Mipwr Dynamo will work if the Kickstarter campaign is a go. You'll get 30 seconds of talk/text for 1 minute of pumping. The unit will also will include an emergency 400 mAh battery. For iPhone 5/5s.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.