Kreyos has launched the Meteor smartwatch on Indiegogo, a project that has already garnered $418,000 in pledges with 38 days to go, more than four times the initial goal of $100,000. In addition to being a connected smartwatch, the Kreyos Meteor adds the ability to use voice commands and gestures to control the device. Voice commands work through an on-board microphone, while data from a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer allows you to use gestures as commands. It offers control of your smartphone, health monitoring, two-way text messaging, social media and other notifications, a clock, and more. Check it out.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.