Kreyos has launched the Meteor smartwatch on Indiegogo, a project that has already garnered $418,000 in pledges with 38 days to go, more than four times the initial goal of $100,000. In addition to being a connected smartwatch, the Kreyos Meteor adds the ability to use voice commands and gestures to control the device. Voice commands work through an on-board microphone, while data from a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer allows you to use gestures as commands. It offers control of your smartphone, health monitoring, two-way text messaging, social media and other notifications, a clock, and more. Check it out.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes 2 Bugs in iTunes 12.5.2 Update
- Apple Discontinues 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe Now on Death Row
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Takes Apple by Surprise, Pours on the Heat
- Dear Apple: Your Products Are Thin Enough Already. Stop it
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.