myPhoneDesktop allows you to send data from your Mac, Windows, or Linux PC to your iPhone right from your desktop, allowing you to call phone numbers, open map routes, save images into your Photo album, etc. with your keyboard and mouse. Just select anything on your computer, drag it to the right edge of the screen, and drop it on the popup virtual iPhone. It does this with a combination of desktop client and iPhone app that communicate with each other. The desktop clients are free, and the iPhone app is US$4.99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.