Gefen's consumer brand, GefenTV, announced the GefenTV High Resolution USB to Analog and Digital Audio Decoder on Friday. This device allows you to send high fidelity audio from a USB port on your Mac to a stereo receiver or powered speakers. It supports digital audio up to 24-bits with a 192kHz sampling rate, and it converts that audio to optical-out, analog-out, or a built-in headphone jack. For the audiophiles, it has a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and a digital interpolation filter. It's priced at US$129 and is available now.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.