LAS VEGAS - Olloclip unveiled the 4-in-1 Photo Lens for the iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini, the first iPad offering from the company. Like the Olloclip lenses that have been such a big hit on the iPhone, the new iPad 4-in-1 is a clip-on lens with four interchangeable lenses—fisheye, wide-angle, and two macro lenses. Better yet, the company figured out how to make the one unit fit all three of iPad models listed above. At the Pepcom event held Monday night, Olloclip was showing off the first prototype, but the company said it would ship later in the first quarter with a price point of US$69.99.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes 2 Bugs in iTunes 12.5.2 Update
- Apple Discontinues 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe Now on Death Row
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Takes Apple by Surprise, Pours on the Heat
- Dear Apple: Your Products Are Thin Enough Already. Stop it
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.