FiftyThree, the team behind the popular iPad drawing app Paper, are making the move into the stylus world with their brand new Pencil Bluetooth stylus. The Pencil includes a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for about a month under normal use, includes trial versions of Paper's in-app purchase add-ons like the Color Mixer, outline and sketch tools, and has a built-in eraser tool. It also includes its own features for the Paper app like support for smudging colors and lines. Pencil is priced at US$49.95 for the metal body model, and $59.95 for the Walnut body version.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.