Even though Pocket Tripod may not look exactly like a tripod, it does fit in your pocket and it holds your iPhone just like a real tripod. It collapses flat and is small enough to fit in your wallet, it can hold your iPhone in portrait or landscape mode, and pivots to a wide range of angles to make it easier to get just the shot you want -- or to watch a movie. It doesn't require mounting adapters like traditional camera tripods, either. Pocket Tripod is priced at US$26.99 and is available from BiteMyApple.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.