Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, first published in 1823, is an undisputed literary classic. Apple fans can thankfully discover or revisit the novel in a variety of ways on their iDevices, including audiobooks and free eBooks. Readers looking for a bit more, however, may want to consider the Frankenstein iOS app, currently priced at US$4.99. Those extra five dollars give the reader a chance to meet the good doctor and his misunderstood monster via an interactive interface with beautiful illustrations. The app is available now in versions formatted for both the iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.