Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, first published in 1823, is an undisputed literary classic. Apple fans can thankfully discover or revisit the novel in a variety of ways on their iDevices, including audiobooks and free eBooks. Readers looking for a bit more, however, may want to consider the Frankenstein iOS app, currently priced at US$4.99. Those extra five dollars give the reader a chance to meet the good doctor and his misunderstood monster via an interactive interface with beautiful illustrations. The app is available now in versions formatted for both the iPhone and iPad.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.