I recently found SealsWithClubs, an online poker site that uses Bitcoin and allows U.S. players to play. If you've been jonesing to play online poker and you have, or can get, some Bitcoins, SealsWithClubs is it. They have a Mac client, as well as a browser-based client, Windows, Linux, and Android. Bets on the site are in denominations of 1 "Chip," with a Chip being equal to 0.001BTC, or 1/1000th of a Bitcoin. There are plenty of game withs blinds smaller than a Chip, going down to 0.05/0.10 Chips, which is roughly similar to nickle/dime blinds. I'll offer a more detailed review of the site next week.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.