The folks at Boinx Software had a clever idea, an app that allows you to show others only the photos and videos you want to show on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. PhotoPresenter for iOS allows you to browse all of your photos and videos while hooked up to a display (HDMI or VGA, or via AirPlay), and select only those you want to show. Select the right images, and that's all your audience sees. That's handy for keeping your personal photos and videos out of a business presentation and anything you don't want your family seeing at a get together. It's US$0.99, a hybrid app for iPhone and iPad, and it's available on the App Store now.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.