Smile lived up to its name with the release of TextExpander 4.1.1 for the Mac this week. The update added support for emoji characters as well as support for Fantastical 1.3.8 or newer. For forward-thinking Mac owners, it also added support for the soon to be released OS X Mavericks. TextExpander is a slick app that auto-expands your custom text snippets into full words and phrases, saving you from continually retyping the same stuff over and over. It's priced at US$34.95 and you can download it at the Smile website.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.