I've been a Vaja fan for a long time. I had a Vaja case for my Motorola RAZR, my original iPhone, and my iPhone 3G. I'll probably get one for my next iPhone, too, but they're a little pricey. That's because they're handmade from leather, and they're insanely cool. On Tuesday, the company launched the Ivo Top SP case for iPhone 5. The case encloses your iPhone when you're not using it—protecting the front, too—and the company designed it so that it offers protection to all four corners. You can customize it with more than a score of colors, and the racing stripe is customizable, too. Check out the different pictures on Vaja's site. It's sexy, and it's priced at US$120.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
- Apple Watch Most Accurate Heart Rate Fitness Tracker, Sucks at Calorie Counting
- Apple Transforms PR Site to a 'Newsroom' and Redesigns Executive Profiles
- Belkin Launching HomeKit Compatible WeMo Bridge This Fall
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.