An Indiegogo fundraiser has been launched for a cool idea called thingCHARGER. This is a device that plugs into a standard wall outlet and allows you to charge just about any device while still giving you two sockets. It does this through a combination of two USB ports on the bottom and an interchangeable socket on top with a charger for Micro USB, Mini-USB, Apple's 30-pin Dock connector, and an optional Apple Lightning adapter. But wait, there's more because they are designed so that you can stack them on the socket and charge multiple devices at one time (while still keeping your sockets free!). Watch the video for more information. The funding target is only $25,000, and the makers reached $3,500 in the first few hours.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Watch Sales Decline 71% in Third Quarter Thanks to Late Series 2 Intro
- Apple Beta Testing Improved iCloud Photos Interface
- UK Police Circumvent iOS Encryption By Snatching iPhone Out of Suspect's Hands
- Apple Tells NHTSA That All Autonomous Car Prototypes Are Created Equal
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Removes Fashion Executive Paul Deneve from Leadership Site [Update]
- How Apple Might be Our Last Hope Before the Internet Dies
- Social Networks Can Learn from Apple to Solve 'Fake News'
- Playing Catch-up on macOS Sierra, Printer Wars, Knockoff Apple Watch Straps
- Give the Gift of Music… Apple Music
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.