Hopefully all my drooling won't short out your Mac or iPad while you read about this super cool Kickstarter project called TURN-I-KIT. It's an adapter for your iPhone that allows you to mount Canon or Nikon lenses for the camera. The company's goal is only US$8,000, and they're almost there with 30 days still to go. There are funding options for a TURN-I-KIT for Canon lenses and separate TURN-I-KITs with a Nikon/Nikkor adapter, too. The earlier you back the project, the sooner you get your TURN-I-KIT. I can't wait to strap my Nikkor 85mm f/1.4mm lens to my iPhone.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.