I love clever ideas, and the Hang-On iMac stand from our friends at Trans Intl is just that. It's a 7-inch by 4-inch shelf that's designed to securely fit in the cable-access hole on the back of your iMac or Cinema Display (with the L-shaped stand). It's big enough for your iPhone, but we're thinking it would be a great place to put an external hard drive, a small cable modem, a Transporter, an AirPort Express, or other small device you need near your Mac but don't need to see. Think, "Yes, honey, I put that picture of your parents on my desk." That's cool. It's priced at US$18.95 and available now.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.