I love Twelve South's design aesthetics, and I have a couple of their products on my desk that I use every day. On Thursday, the company announced Compass 2, a new version of the collapsible iPad stand inspired by a compass (the drawing tool, not the directional device) and designed to work with all iPad and iPad mini models. It looks great when in use, and when you don't need it, it folds up into a very small form factor that will fit just fine in your kitchen drawer. It also has a "hidden secondary leg" you can use to hold your iPad at just the right angle for typing. It comes in black, red, or silver, and it's available now at the link above and Apple Stores for US$39.99.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
- iOS 10: How to Disable (Some) Haptic Feedback on iPhone 7
- Install Secure XFINITY WiFi Profile On Your New iPhone
- iOS 10: Apps are Gaining 3D Touch Widgets and They're Freakin Sweet
- Use a Password Manager to Store Your Driver's License and Passport
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.