Twelve South introduced a new stand for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro on Tuesday, the GhostStand. It's an acrylic stand comprised of two crossed arms that holds your laptop six inches off your desk. It has silicone rails on the top and bottom of both arms that grip both your MacBook and your desk, keeping it from going anywhere. The company said it was inspired by the Ghost Chair by Philippe Starck, if you're into that sort of thing. It's priced at US$34.99 with free shipping in the U.S.
Recent News See All »
- Apple gets the Upper Hand on Qualcomm Thanks to Intel's CDMA Chips
- AT&T Revamps Unlimited Data Plans with Tethering, Lower Prices
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.