So what would happen if you were to tell Siri you don't care for her new voice in iOS 7? Reddit member Codyd51 did just that, and posted the results, results that show Apple's engineers have a great sense of humor. As you can see in the image below, her response was, "Oh yeah? Why don't you try multi-dactylic tansubstantiation of natural speech and synthesizing meta-diphones according to the phonotactics of the language using Karczyk-Nephelson's algorithm!? Sorry about that. I was upset." That's just too funny. Reddit member malchyk also told her that he liked her new voice, which earned an equally awesome response. Give us iOS 7 now!
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes 2 Bugs in iTunes 12.5.2 Update
- Apple Discontinues 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe Now on Death Row
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Takes Apple by Surprise, Pours on the Heat
- Dear Apple: Your Products Are Thin Enough Already. Stop it
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.