Direct Link: MP3 Version
Lawyers, lawyers, everywhere! This week we breathe deep and dive in to a pile of lawsuits.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Tomczak Speaks Out on iPod Lawsuit
- iPod Class Action Team Deals with More Controversy
- RIAA, XM Reps Debate Inno Device at Heart of New Lawsuit
- Windows Media Player, MTV Urge, iRiver the Answer to iPod + iTunes?
- Pearson to Buy PowerSchool
- SanDisk Takes on iPod With 'iDon't' Web Site
- Nike+iPod Sport Kit Brings Nano Compatibility to Footwear
- OWC Intros 1GB, 2GB MacBook, MacBook Pro RAM Upgrades
- OWC Offers 750GB FireWire RAID
- TVMax for Mac mini
- Turn a Laptop Into a More Elegant Weapon For a More Civilized Age
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.