Direct Link: MP3 Version
Audible.com agreed to an Amazon buy out while Microsoft made a bid for Yahoo in an effort to hold off search giant Google. U.S. courts added another two years to Microsoft's antitrust follow up, iPods turned out to be safer for heart patients than previously thought, and a new iPhone security threat was discovered.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- iTunes More Popular than RealPlayer in 2007
- SecurityFocus Uncovers Mobile Safari Security Flaw
- O2 Revamps iPhone Contract Fees
- FDA: iPod is Pacemaker Safe
- Microsoft Antitrust Monitoring Extended to 2009
- Yahoo Axes 1000 Jobs
- Microsoft Makes $44.6B Bid for Yahoo
- Amazon.com to Buy Audible.com for $300M
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.