Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple was hit with an antitrust lawsuit for its iPod and music sales tactics, Mac market share took a jump in December, and the iPhone and iPod touch had trouble telling time on New Year's eve. In the entertainment world, Sony finally saw the value in DRM-free music, Warner dealt a hard blow to HD DVD, and Apple's "Get a Mac" ads included the best commercial characters in 2007.
The Apple Weekly Report will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Hit with Music Monopoly Lawsuit
- Apple Market Share Explodes in December
- iPhone, iPod touch Hit with New Year's Date Glitch
- Sony to Offer DRM-free Music
- Warner Drops HD DVD, Will Go Blu-ray Exclusively
- Mac, PC Named Best Commercial Characters
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.