Dave and John offer some advice for folks migrating from one Mac to another, find an interesting solution for remotely configuring network settings, discussing reasons for slow Safari loads and even more! Don't miss it!
Mac Geek Gab #173: Migrating to a New Mac, Remote Network Config, Slow Safari Loads and More!
Show notes are complete!
- MacBook Pro
- How to use FireWire target disk mode
- Setting up firmware password protection in Mac OS X
- Apple User Groups
- Shreve Systems
- Introducing the Mac System Scanner from Crucial
- Mac OS X: How to Change the Default Printer
- Use AppleScript to set default printer
- Keyboard Maestro
- Apple Remote Desktop 3
- Pairing and Unpairing the Apple Remote with Apple TV
- Apple Remote
- Monday's Mac Gadget - Want Full Remote Control Action? Check Out Mira!
- Network Utility
- Dave Needs Phish Tickets
- Twitter Grader
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to [removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('Michael Johnston')'))[removed].