Mac Geek Gab: Lightning Strikes
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For the week of July 18th, 2005
Podcast Link: TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab, July 18th, 2005
Back from Macworld, Dave finds lightning struck his home and office network and talks about what to do to make sure this never happens to you. That leads to quite a few tangents where John and Dave explore various topics, including their overall take on Macworld Expo Boston 2005.
- APC Back-UPS ES 650VA - Battery Back-up, surge protection device.
- Vonage - Voice over IP service that connects your telephone to your broadband connection.
- RadTech - Makers of care and cleaning accessories for your Mac desktop or laptop.
- The Graduate
- The Hidden Show: Macworld Conference
- Berklee College of Music
- Apple Profits Soar 425%; Mac Sales up 35%
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!)
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!) or post in the comments below!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.