Direct Link: MP3 Version
After last week's epic show on Digital Right's Management, the Roundup cools down a little to look over the top news stories of the week. First in line: the battle of words, dollars and lawyers that is Apple Computer versus Apple Corps.
The Weekly Roundup will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- Celebrating 30 Years, Apple Unveils New Logo
- Apple v Apple- Round 3
- Apple Lawyer- 'Even a Moron in a Hurry' Wouldn't Confuse Trademarks
- Apple Says iTunes 'Within Our Field of Use'
- Digital Music Sales Up, But Global Industry Sales Down
- TMO Reports - Happy Birthday- WebObjects at 10
- AirPort Amplifier Boosts Wireless Range For iMacs, Laptops
- Belkin Flip Shares Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse Between Two Computers
- MacInvoice Tracks Customer Billing
- Web-Based Collaboration Tool Solve360 Gets Mac Support
- Review - Stand for iPod nano
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.