This week: Jeff Gamet and Ricky Spero power up the Context Machine to sort out a decision in Apple v. Apple, and change in the French political wind.
Weekly Roundup: Apple Gets its Way
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week turned up a decision in Apple v. Apple, and change in the French political wind. Jeff Gamet and Ricky Spero power up the Context Machine to sort out the news.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Computer Wins Logo Battle Against Beatles
- Apple Working to Land Beatles on iTunes
- Sony to Support AAC Format
- Amendment May Protect DRM in France
- French Amendment Drops Open DRM Requirement
- What's Next for the French DRM Bill
- Report- Apple Changes "Made for iPod" License Program to Flat Fee [Update]
- FireWire800 Card for MacBook Pro
- RadTech Introduces New Bluetooth Mice
- Mac Gaming News - Call of Duty 2 Previewed
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.