TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Ricky Spero grind Napster, Microsoft, and slick branding through the Context Machine. Also: who wants a $100 iPod case?
Weekly Roundup: Classy Products, Stinky Products
Direct Link: MP3 Version
TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin and Ricky Spero grind Napster, Microsoft, and Apple's super-slick branding through the Context Machine. Also a question this week: who wants a $100 iPod case?
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Context Machine Fodder
- Apple Announces Intel-based Mac mini [UPDATED]
- Apple SVP Schiller- Co. Isn't 'Trying to Replace TiVo'
- Apple Introduces iPod HiFi Stereo [UPDATED]
- Apple Intros 'High-End' Leather iPod Cases [UPDATED]
- Analyst- iPod Hi-Fi Won't Be a 'Blockbuster' Because it's Too Close to Bose
- TMO Reports - Am Tech Research- 'New Products Underwhelming, But Big Picture is Clearer'
- TMO Reports - Analyst- New Apple Products 'Likely Not Materially Additive to FY06'
- Feds Probe Online Music Pricing
- Napster Faults Microsoft for Shortcomings
- Apple Surveying Consumers For iTMS Movie Service?
- Telecoms Looking to Restructure Internet Fees
- Dragon FliX Compresses Dual Layer Movies to DVD-R Discs
- Freeverse Monbots Enhance Sound Studio
- Olive Debuts Networkable CD Player With 400GB Hard Drive
- Samsung Z5 Gets Help from iPod Designer
- Summit Groupware 2006 Available
- Review - iCarPlay Wireless Plus
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.