Direct Link: MP3 Version
What's more likely to change the world, a $250 chip, or a $130 laptop? This week's news had all kinds of context worth exploring; TMO Editor Bryan Chaffin joins Anchor Ricky Spero to talk about everything from Chinese censorship to headaches that Steve Jobs is giving Intel.
The Weekly Roundup will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- One Laptop Per Child Project Close to Launching $135 Computer
- Apple's Intel Choice to Pay Off in New Chips
- Intel- Apple is Pushing Us in New Ways
- Apple Files Copyright Suit Against Creative
- Google Video Player for the Mac
- M-Audio Intros New Wireless Controllers
- Mac Gaming News - Fish Tycoon Released
- Mac Gaming News - WarBirds 2006 Ready For Download
- PQI Debuts Credit Card-Sized 16GB Flash Drive
- Seagate Announces New Storage Devices
- SpeedDial Enables Remote Skype Use
- Wireless Multimedia Keyboard from IOGEAR
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.