Meet the real deal in music discovery in a special, product-focused Roundup.
Weekly Roundup: How to Find New Music
Direct Link: MP3 Version
The Roundup is a special product-focused show this week. Check out a music discovery tool that will change your outlook on internet radio. This is the real deal, folks.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- MTV to Launch URGE Music Service [Updated]
- Australians Can Now Legally Rip CDs to iPods
- iPod Accessory Boom Boosts Far East Companies
- NBC Plans New Web Programming
- Apple Introduces Intel-based MacBook
- Apple Speed Bumps MacBook Pro
- TMO Reports - Analyst- New MacBook 'Bodes Well For June'
- Slate to Begin Lexus-Sponsored iPod 'Textcasts'
- Pandora - Find New Music, Listen to Custom Internet Radio Stations
The Product Roundup: Pandora
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.