Direct Link: MP3 Version
If Google isn't doing it, it's probably not possible to support it with advertising. Still, Universal Music is planning to try, and at the Roundup, we're not ready to write it off -- at least, not quite yet. Also this week: the final round in the iPod sweatshop story, this time with a twist of Chinese politics.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Universal to Offer Songs Via Free Music Service
- Intel Could Lay Off Thousands Next Week
- iPod Maker Foxconn Sues Journalists Over Article
- Apple Asked to Help Journalists in Foxconn Story
- Apple Working to Help iPod Labor Reporters
- Foxconn Eases Up on Chinese Journalists
- China Orders iPod Factory to Unionize
- Keyspan's New VoIP Phone
- Mac Gaming News - Aspyr to Bring Civ IV Expansion Warlords to the Mac
- Mac Gaming News - The Sims 2 Open for Business for the Mac Ships
- OpenOffice Expected to Go OS X Native Next Month
- TubeSock gets YouTube Videos Onto iPod
- The Slacker's Guide - A Classic Evolved- Excalibur- Morgana's Revenge
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.