Bryan Chaffin joins Ricky Spero to debut the TMO Context Machine. They let loose on two stories: Jobs at Disney, and the prognosis for iPod/iTunes competition.
Weekly Roundup: TMO Context Machine Unveiled
Direct Link: MP3 Version
This week Bryan Chaffin joins Ricky Spero to debut the TMO Context Machine. They let loose on two stories: Jobs at Disney, and the prognosis for the competition to iPod and iTunes.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
Also, have a question about the news? Send it to us, and we'll address it in the TMO Context Machine?. Here are the stories mentioned this show:
Jobs Joins Disney Board
- Disney to Decide on Pixar Buy Out
- Jobs One Step Closer to His Mouse Ears
- Disney Buys Pixar for $7.4 Billion; Jobs on Disney Board [Update]
- BusinessWeek- Mix Jobs, Disney, Apple 'Carefully and in Small Doses'
- Comedy Central Joins iTunes
- Apple Updates iTunes U
- Research Firm Sees 'Big Bang' Started By iTunes Video
- Report Envisions Apple, Sony Offerings in PC-Less Music World
- Digital Media "Comes of Age in 2006," Thanks to Apple [Update]
- Creative Sees Profit Drop on Stiff MP3 Player Competition
- Microsoft Working on an MP3/Video/Gaming Device?
- Napster Starts Layoffs
- Amazon May Offer Streaming Feature Films
- Logo Design Studio for the Mac
- New iMac G5 Transceiver Offers One Mile of Wireless Range
- Yojimbo Organizes Personal Info Across Multiple Macs
- Mac Gaming News - Caravel Games Releases DROD- Perfection
- Mac Gaming News - NoteNiks Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Mac Gaming News - The Sims 2 Nightlife for the Mac
- Review - Jacket for iPod
- Review - iPod nano leather flip case
- Just a Thought - Conversations with Steve- MacBook Pro?
- Ted Landau's User Friendly View - Before You Buy an Intel Mac
- The Devil's Advocate- TMO Scoop- Apple Files Patent for Looking Glass
- The Devil's Advocate- TMO Scoop- Mac OS 10.5 UI, Finally Resolution Independent?
The iPod/iTunes Competitor Prognosis
The Product Roundup
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.