Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Peter Oppenheimer testified before a U.S. Senate committee on the company's tax practices and the need for tax law reform. Jeff and Bryan dive into that and take a look at Samsung's delusions of relevance in the smartphone market at Google's expense.
ACM 205: Apple Tax Hearings & Samsung's Delusions
- Apple Asks Congress to Eliminate Tax Loopholes, Lower Corporate Rates
- Bipartisan Senators Accuse Apple of Avoiding Billions in U.S. Taxes
- Senator Paul: Stop Bullying Apple
- Apple to Senate: We Comply with the Law - Change the Law'
- Corporate Tax Reform Needs to Start in the US, not Ireland
- Samsung's Delusions of Relevance
- Samsung's Answer to App Developer Interest: We'll Pay You, Maybe
- Samsung's Awkward Launch Event Distances Galaxy S4 from Android
- Google to Sell De-Samsunged Version of Galaxy S4 for $649