Reports claim Apple is getting ready to introduce a new Apple TV that includes some kind of content deal with Time Warner, there's lots of speculation about what's in store for all of the synthetic sapphire Apple is making, Judge Cote's antitrust monitor is back on the job, and Apple is getting serious about its training programs. All that, and more bad segues.
ACM 242: Apple's Plans for TV and Sapphire
- Leak Claims New Apple TV in 2014, Hints at Steve Jobs's 'Cracked Code'
- Appeals Court Limits Apple's Antitrust Monitor, But Allows Him to Proceed
- Apple Might Be Serious About Sapphire Displays for iPhone
- Apple's Sapphire Glass May be for iWatch, not iPhone
- Apple Turns Running and Expanding Apple University Into Full-Time Gig
- Come see Jeff speak at Ignite Denver on February 20
- Jeff's Instagram feed
- Bryan's Instagram feed
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells